A well-regarded international law firm are looking for a Pricing Analyst to join their London office. It is an exciting opportunity that will expose you to various areas within the Finance department. You will be working closely with lawyers, business services employees and clients to retrieve, compile and analyse date.
- Provide support for senior management in preparation of RFP responses and analyses. Also, of excel models and charts.
- Develop solutions in response to client RFPs and Pricing request.
- Take full responsibility for Client RFP and Pricing projects.
- Prepare and maintain rate schedules.
- Produce and develop actionable reports from multiple sources of data.
- Support operational leads through analyses and implementing solutions.
- Assist the pricing team and internal and external clients on analyses ad hoc duties.
- Retrieve and analyse data using custom datasets and analysis service cube solutions.
- Solve problem while challenging assumptions and always produce high quality work product.
- Compile monthly and annual reports and forecasts.
- Be involved in continual development and publication of thought leadership and service offerings.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent organisation and management skills.
- Ability to produce accurate work under pressure whilst meeting deadlines.
- Strong IT skills: using Excel, MS packages, Elite enterprise or 3E, dashboard and visualization tools: SSRS, Crystal, Tableau, and knowledge of industry LPM software solutions.
- Ideally have knowledge of legal industry KPIs and competitive landscape as well as procurement or RFP responses.
You will have a relevant university degree or equivalent and relatable previous experience in a professional services or corporate environment.
If this job is of interest to you, please apply today!