PR and Communications Assistant
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
PR and Communications Assistant - Top 50 International Law firm
My client is looking for a confident, self-starter with strong communication skills and proficient writing ability! You will be working independently on drafting press releases and creating marketing content for this globally successful law firm!
PR and Communications Assistant Job Summary:
- PR - working alongside the PR Manager strategically planning, drafting and promotion press releases in line with marketing and business development campaigns. Plan meetings with Partners and fee earners to generate new coverage then record the media coverage.
- Digital - social media management, regularly updating the firm website with marketing collateral, press releases, SEO and branding.
- Internal Communications - drafting and designing weekly newsletter, business updates for the intranet, flyers and brochures.
You will need:
- Minimum of a years' experience in Communications or Marketing with PR exposure at a law firm or professional services environment.
- Alternatively a year's experience in a fast paced PR agency.
- A creative flare, good eye for detail and a great writing style.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to develop your career in PR and communications with a progressive law firm who offer great culture and a fantastic work life balance!