£30,000 - £35,000 & Excellent Benefits Package
Top 10 Accountancy Practice
A fantastic Personal Assistant role with the scope to make a difference!
Are you a problem solver who is looking to sink their teeth into a meaty and varied Personal Assistant opportunity?
This PA will provide support to a dynamic Projects group within this globally focused accountancy practice! You will have the opportunity to get involved with organising and managing projects, client meetings and events!
Personal Assistant Key Responsibilities:
- Diary management for the team to manage priorities and conflicting deadlines
- Coordinate team meetings, take minutes and action the points raised
- Format and prepare documentation
- Arrange client meetings and appointments
- Book travel arrangements and visa applications
- Manage fee earner timesheets and expenses
- Plan team activity days and lunches
- Manage the process of taking on new clients - complete conflict checks
Essential Requirements to Be Successful:
- Previous experience as a PA or Secretary within professional service, preferably within accountancy
- Strong IT and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in your work
- Ability to take ownership of a task and get the job done!
- Flexible, proactive and adaptable approach