Partnership Tax Accountant
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
We are currently working with a global Law firm on a Partnership Tax Accountant opportunity based in the City of London. This is an excellent opportunity as the firm offers career progression alongside of the opportunity to work with an experienced team of accountants in a busy and challenging environment.
The Partnership Tax Accountant would be responsible for managing and processing tax matters for partners of the firm.
Successful Partnership Tax Accountants would have previous experience within Legal Services. Previous experience as Partnership Accountant is essential for this position.
Key duties for this role:
- Processing and managing the day to day delivery of partner tax
- Calculating tax liabilities and reconciling tax reserves for partners of the firm (UK & Global)
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of the amounts due to partners after tax payment & tax releases
- Advising partners on tax matters
- Posting tax journals and ensuring the firm's records reflect the tax payment and releases
- Preparation and calculation of tax reserves
- Preparation of forecast for future tax liabilities
- Excellent communication skills, this is essential as the role involves communicating data, answering questions and providing advice on tax matters to partners
- Proactive mindset with ability to take initiative to act without waiting for direction
- An analytical and logical mindset
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with partners & senior partners
- Proficient at using Microsoft IT suite, Excel
If this vacancy is of interest to you, or you may know someone who would be interested, then I would be very keen to hear from you.