|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
A magic circle Law Firm are looking for a Partnership Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic role for someone is looking for more interaction with senior partners.
As the Partnership Accountant some of your responsibilities will include -
- Calculation of Partner profit share, allocating each source of profits to equity partners around the world
- Support Preparation of accounting analysis for Tax Returns
- Perform reconciliations across multiple currencies in the accounting system across all jurisdictions between tax reserves and tax payments made in the UK and overseas
- Reconcile the UK tax accounts regularly and resolve any reconciling items with the tax team
- Reconcile the Non-UK tax accounts regularly
- Reconcile the Accounts Packs prepared by the offices to form the basis of the detailed P&L
- Account for the Partner secondments and permanent deductions, ensuring that tax equalisation journals are processed correctly, and accounts are reconciled between each office.
- Ad-hoc support for the financial reporting team through year end reporting
To be successful in this Partnership Accountant position you must be a fully ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified accountant and ideally from a professional services/legal sector background with relevant experience. You must have great attention to detail, with advanced Excel skills. The role has a lot of interaction with senior stakeholders so strong interpersonal skills are very important.