|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A top 15 international Law Firm are looking for a Partnership Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
As the Partnership Accountant some of your responsibilities will include -
- Calculation of Partner profit share, allocating each source of profits to equity partners around the world
- Support Preparation of accounting analysis for Tax Returns
- Perform reconciliations across multiple currencies in the accounting system across all jurisdictions between tax reserves and tax payments made in the UK and overseas
- Reconcile the UK tax accounts regularly and resolve any reconciling items with the tax team
- Reconcile the US tax account monthly
- Reconcile the Non-UK tax accounts regularly
- Reconcile the Accounts Packs prepared by the offices to form the basis of the detailed P&L
- Account for the Partner secondments and permanent deductions, ensuring that tax equalisation journals are processed correctly, and accounts are reconciled between each office.
- Ad-hoc support for the financial reporting team through year end reporting
To be successful in this Partnership Accountant position you must be a fully qualified accountant and ideally from a professional services/legal sector background with relevant experience. You must have great attention to detail, with excellent communication skills. The role has a lot of interaction with senior stakeholders so strong interpersonal skills are very important.
You must have strong excel skills, as well as the willingness to learn and work on your own initiative.