|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £70000 per annum|
A top 20 law firm are looking for a Partner Accounting Advisor to join the team in their London office.
As the Partner Accounting Advisor, some of your responsibilities will include -
- Partners' services including payment, analysis and reconciliation of partners' drawings, calculation of partner drawings and distributions and preparation of individual partner statements.
- Monitor partner capital, deal with annual capital call and arranging loan finance drawdown.
- Calculate and maintain schedules of partners' current accounts in the firm's nominal ledger.
- Assisting with Management accounting and budgeting, including preparation and update of budgets and cash flows for partner remuneration.
- Assisting the Partnership Tax Advisor in maintaining schedules of partners' tax reserves for inclusion in partner current accounts in the firm's nominal ledger.
To be successful in this Partner Accounting Advisor role you must be able to demonstrate experience of the above duties within a partnership group, ideally a law firm. You must be able to use excel at an advanced level and you must have the ability to use your initiative. It is desirable for you to have part or full qualification in AAT or ACCA. Due to the nature of the role you must be able to communicate effectively at all levels, with excellent service orientation skills.