Partner Finance Accountant
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£45000 - £65000 per annum|
A global Law firm is looking to hire a Partnership Tax Accountant opportunity based in the City. The firm offers fantastic career progression and developement of the successsful candidate. This is a great opportunity to work for a truely respected and leading law firm.
Successful Partnership Tax Accountants would have previous experience within Legal Services. Previous experience as Partnership Accountant is essential for this position.
Key duties for this role:
- Processing and managing the day to day delivery of partner tax
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of the amounts due to partners after tax payment & tax releases
- Advising partners on tax matters
- Calculating tax liabilities and reconciling tax reserves for partners
- Posting tax journals and ensuring the firm's records reflect the tax payment and releases
- Preparation and calculation of tax reserve
You will have the following skill set:
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive mindset
- An analytical and logical mindset
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
If this vacancy is of interest to you, or you may know someone who would be interested, then please share or apply today!