PA to Head of Marketing &BD
If you're looking for an interesting and more creative PA role then this position supporting the Marketing & BD Director of this top international law firm could be just what you're looking for. This role will see you supporting the team that heads up all the marketing & BD initiatives across all the practice groups so you'll be given the opportunity to build relationships with lots of senior heads within the firm. This role will see you getting involved in all senior level PA support as well as assisting with PowerPoint presentations for new client work, organising any internal and external client events, assisting to implement new projects being rolled out across the firm, organising internal team events as well as managing marketing and BD budgets. An interesting and involved PA, based in the heart of the City this is a firm that really prides themselves on their reputation in the market.
You will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Extensive diary management
- Organising international travel and dealing with expenses
- Arranging internal and external meetings
- Dealing with cross time zone work
- Inbox management
- Assisting with any event organisation and admin behind it
- Previous solid legal PA experience is essential
- Advanced Microsoft skills
- Ability to multi task and manage a busy workload
- Motivated and self disciplined
- Personable and professional
- Highly organised and proactive
- Able to deal highly confidential information
- Ability to build strong internal relationships
If you meet all of the above criteria then apply now!
Thinking of heading to Australia this year? We have numerous temporary, contract and part-time vacancies in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Contact us today for further information!