PA - US LAW FIRM
I'm currently working with one of London's leading US law firms who are currently recruiting for a high calibre legal PA to join their busy Corporate team. Based in stunning offices based centrally in the City, this PA role will truly focus on your strong organisational skills and your ability to manage partners at a senior level really being their right hand support.
If you're looking for a role that will enable you to work closely with your fee earners and a role that will be able to make your own and bring in some creative flair then this firm could definitely be your next move.
As PA your responsibilities will be:
- Intensive diary management and inbox management - being able to prioritise and action on your fee earners behalf
- All international travel arrangements and full itinerary preparation - arranging and visas, booking currency, hotels, taxis' etc.
- Amending and formatting of legal documents and correspondence as well as drafting correspondence on behalf of your fee earners.
- Building relationships with clients and becoming the main point of contact for any questions and queries
- Assisting with monthly time recording and billing - creating narratives and managing the billing process on the fee earners behalf
- Supporting fee earners with any marketing activities, including preparation of pitches and PowerPoint presentations
- Previous solid Legal PA experience gained within a central London law
- Advanced Microsoft skills, including typing speeds of 60wpm min
- Ability to manage a busy and faced paced workload
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Conscientious, approachable an driven to provide a high level PA service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally - building trust and respect with those around you
If you meet all of the above criteria then apply now!
Thinking of heading to Australia this year? We have numerous temporary, contract and part-time vacancies in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Contact us today for further information!