PA - 12 month FTC
Market leading global consultancy firm
£32,000 pa plus excellent benefits
Are you a PA looking for a new challenge? Or perhaps you are a Team Assistant looking for a step up? Do you want to work for a firm that is really going places and is dynamic and progressive? If so, this PA role is perfect for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented PA to join a global consultancy based in the West End. This firm are currently enjoying huge growth and success, and this looks set to continue. The culture is professional, friendly, collaborative and supportive and the team this PA role will be supporting a team who are high performers, are passionate about what they do, and have fun!
The role is offered on a 12-month contract basis with an immediate start available for the right candidate.
What the role will entail:
The role will be busy and varied and will include:
- Diary management for Partners
- Coordination of internal and external meetings - booking meeting rooms, drafting agendas, chasing action points
- Inbox management
- Update WIP reports, allocate cost and project codes, support billing process
- Update CRM system
- Client research
- Process expenses
- Produce documents, letters and reports via audio and copy typing
What we are looking for:
- Strong experience of working as a Team Assistant or PA, within a Professional Services environment
- Advance MS Office skills and experience
- 60 wpm typing speed
- Proactive and able to think ahead
- Fantastic communication skills
- Amazing attention to detail
- The ability to work to deadlines and prioritise a busy workload
- Happy to commit to a 12-month contract
If this PA role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to contact me.