Senior Accountant - London
Senior Accountant (Outsourcing) - Up to £47,000 - Top 10 Accountancy Firm
Are you keen to join one of the world's major accounting firms that is known for its five star accounting and consulting services? Then keep reading!
My client is looking for a highly skilled qualified accountant to join their Outsourcing team in the heart of the City of London.
You will be acting as a supervisor within the Outsourcing team working with large property and construction clients. This will be an interesting opportunity to work with large clients and gain experience in training junior team members.
Your main responsibilities with be very varied, including:
- Acting as first point of contact for the clients, maintaining and building strong client relationships
- Delegating work to junior team members, promoting career progression and development
- Preparing management accounts
- Preparing financial statements under UK GAAP and IFRS
- Reviewing work prepared by the junior team members
The suitable Senior Accountant will be:
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified with solid accounting knowledge within outsourcing
- Good knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Working knowledge of cloud accounting software packages
- Able to work under pressure and demonstrate strong time management skills
- Determined to add value to clients and display excellent market knowledge
- Experienced in managing a team
If you are the perfect fit for the role, apply now!