Outsourcing Manager - Reading
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
A Top 10 UK accounting firm are looking for an Outsourcing Manager based in Reading/London on a Permanent basis.
If successful, you will ensure the prompt delivery of outsourced accounting services, manage a portfolio of financial reporting clients and assist partners with client relationship management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a position of responsibility and importance within a highly regarded firm.
- Be responsible for the allocation of staff on client work whilst keeping in mind the technical and career development of more junior members of staff
- Assist with setting targets and objectives for junior staff, as well as on the job training and coaching
- Completing appraisals for staff, assisting in identifying development needs and opportunities
- Train and coach junior members of the team on accounting basis such as IFRS, FRS 101, FRS 102 and other complex accounting matters
- Manage budgets for client work and have a thorough understanding of the firms billing procedures, including charge out rates, budgeting and calculation of recovery rates
- Prepare draft bills for the senior managers / partners on a regular basis and ensure through client relationships that these bills are settled by clients
- Show evidence of up to date awareness and understanding of: corporation tax, income tax, VAT, PAYE, company secretarial procedures and applications in practice
- Review financial statements prepared by junior members of the team to ensure that they meet statutory requirements (Companies Act 2006 and various GAAP)
- ACA/ACCA qualified (Essential)
- Experience of a managerial role, preferably in practice (Essential)
- Have solid knowledge of FRS 102, FRS 101 and IFRS (EU).
- Ability to motivate and develop junior members of staff
If this role is of interest, please apply today!