Oracle Implementation Project Manager (£600-£700/day) - URGENT
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£600 - £700 per day|
A global consulting firm is currently seeking a project manager with extensive Oracle implementation experience, particularly around the Oracle Project Billing module.
- Delivering an Oracle implementation to the client. You will be responsible for managing the configuration and implementation of the Oracle Project Billing module within agreed timescales, quality standards and budget.
- You'll agree on project milestones, timelines and budgets with the customer, ensuring that they are fully briefed on the project throughout.
- You will be responsible for financial management of all projects in your portfolio ensuring that they are delivered profitably.
- You will need to be customer facing, able to lead implementation meetings, assimilate and document requirements with clarity, monitor and complete all aspects of the implementation with support from other teams where appropriate.
- Delivery of a high quality service to customers.
- Manage delivery of multiple projects in line with time and cost budgets.
- Report progress to and liaise with customers and management as required.
- Ensure strict adherence to all elements of the Contract by both parties during assignments.
- Act with integrity and professionalism at all times.
- Contribute to fee and service agreements on projects
If interested please apply immediately with an updated CV.