New Business Development (Sales) Manager - 12 Month FTC
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within an ambitious firm? If so, a fantastic opportunity has arisen at one of the UK's leading advisory firms for a Business Development Manager. The role will involve nurturing new business relationships across the real estate sector.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Generating leads and new opportunities for the industry group across all service lines
- Responsible and accountable for external client facing business development activities
- Driving the target pipeline and manages opportunities
- Ensuring all BD activity is recorded on the firm's CRM system (InterAction)
- Attending client, target and intermediary events
In order to be the successful candidate for this role you must have relevant substantial sales experience within the professional services sector, and have experience in identifying, engaging, building and managing sales pipelines. You must be able to communicate professionally and influence partners and senior staff, and you should have previous management and coaching experience, including conducting appraisals.
If you feel that you are well suited to this role and would like to be considered, then please apply!