|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£38000 - £46000 per annum|
A Top 10 UK accounting firm are looking for a NAS Accounting Senior based in Reading on a Permanent basis.
If successful, you will ensure the prompt delivery of outsourced accounting services by controlling the accounts fieldwork and supervise junior members of staff in their work and development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a position of responsibility and importance within a highly regarded firm.
- Taking personal responsibility for promptly preparing work for managerial review
- Answering client queries promptly and anticipating future requirements by developing a strong working relationship with key contacts.
- Assisting in planning assignments to ensure their completion to the required standard and within budget,
- Actively managing and reporting any potential budget overruns.
- Supervising and developing junior members of staff both on client premises and in the office, and review and appraise work at the end of the assignment.
- Completing smaller assignments with a minimum of Manager supervision.
- Posting sales, purchases, bank and journal entries on the firm's approved accounts package and produce required reports for management account purposes.
- Adding value to our service by providing clients with recommendations for improvements in processes and controls.
- Complying with the firm's procedures when processing treasury transactions.
- Preparing VAT returns, flagging any irregularities for specialist review.
- ACA/ACCA qualified (Essential)
- Strong experience of preparing management accounts (Essential)
- Strong understanding of statutory accounts preparation under UK FRS and IFRS
- Working knowledge of Microsoft NAV (Desirable)
If this role is of interest, please apply today!