|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
A top tier advisory firm is looking to expand their financial modelling offering with the addition of a Modelling Associate. The role sits within the Financial Modelling, Valuations and Project Finance team, an integral part to the wider corporate finance team.
The purpose of the role is to provide financial modelling and project & infrastructure financial advisory services to the clients. You will be responsible for executing financial modelling, reviews and valuation engagements across the range of client's, which will include corporates, multi-listed nationals, OMB's, financial institutions, funds and non-profit organisations.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Building and developing complex financial and business models
- Reviewing and auditing financial models
- Creating detailed models for fund-raising transactions
- Providing modelling, structuring analysis and advice on a variety of infrastructure and PPP projects
- General project management of client engagements (such as WIP management)
- Preparing detailed and high quality documents, including pitch documents, reports etc)
- Active involvement in the development of marketing materials and pitches
It would be a bonus if you have experience in the preparation for Purchase Price Allocation reports.
This role would require you to have strong excel and analytical skills and to be able to build models confidently from beginning to completion. Ideally, you will be ACA/ACCA qualified with a financial modelling or project finance background.
You will likely be an Associate looking for a new challenge and to join a growing team, or you might be looking to move into a team with opportunities to progress.
The firm will allow you to work independently whilst providing you with the support and guidance that would be required. If you're looking to really push yourself and ready for a new challenge within financial modelling then this could be the opportunity for you.
Apply now or contact Heather Knee to find out more on 0207 430 7231 / Heather.Knee@ambition.co.uk