Media relations Manager
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
Media Relations Manager role for a top 10 accountancy firm with very exciting growth plans. PR will be crucial to raising the firm's profile in the market and will help them navigate potential growth and changes for the firm. With a highly supportive leadership team and well-structured wider comms team.
The PR Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Head of Communications with the execution of the firm's media relations and wider comms plan;
- Working closely with stakeholders across the business, helping directors to increase their presence;
- Media training for fee earners.
- Positioning interesting angles on stories and making technical content appealing to journalists across all forms of media, including trade press, broad sheet newspapers, TV, radio and social media;
- Repurposing content for social media and wider external coms.
The ideal candidate will have gained strong media relation experience in a professional or financial services firm and should have garnered strong relationships with the press. Alternatively, you may be agency side looking to move in-house.