Media Relations Executive
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
A leading international law firm is recruiting a Media Relations Executive to be part of their London office on a permanent basis to play a crucial role in the firm's busy press office. You will be working closely alongside the Head of PR to help increase the profile of the Finance and Technology practice areas.
The firm is looking for someone who is pro-active and will manage the activity in supporting the practice on a day to day basis and also be responsible for:
- Drafting press releases on client work and news about the firm as well as developing media pitches, through a combination of topical news comment, feature pitches and working with the business to develop newsworthy briefings
- Supporting the development of lasting relationships between key journalists and key spokespeople
- Managing media briefings and in-bound media enquiries
- Monitoring and pitching for editorial calendar opportunities
- Supporting and improving the core operations of the press office
This law firm is an international heavyweight, working with impressive clients and dealing with highly topical legal matters. You will gain incredible exposure and be working amongst intelligent and interesting peers. This opportunity will develop your career to the next level, working with some of the leading UK lawyers and liaisng directly with trade, and national press.
This role will suit an ambitious and inquisitive individual who has 1 - 2 years experience of working in media relations with excellent writing skills. You will also be educated to a degree level and will enjoy working in a fast paced, corporate environment.
Experience of working in an agency or in-house within Financial Services or Professional Services is welcome.
Permanent, full time role with competitive pay and excellent benefits. If this sounds like a little bit of you then apply now.