|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
A leading global investment firm are looking to hire a marketing professional in their London office. This person will be part of a small marketing function and provide support to the Head of Marketing and other senior stakeholders and business leaders. This is a highly important role that will be responsible for all elements of the marketing mix including developing and implementing the marketing strategy, owning the marketing budget and also project managing branding projects.
- Develop and roll out marketing and communications strategy
- Work alongside Head of Marketing to run branding projects
- Assist the Head of Marketing with responsibility of the marketing budget
- Manage all creation of marketing collateral and digital campaigns
- Maintain the website and social media channels
- Professional services/Financial services experience is essential
- Minimum 3 years' marketing experience
- Able to manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Experience in dealing with CRM platforms
- Able to run marketing campaigns end-to-end
- High level of confidence
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders and managing expectations
If you feel that you meet the requirements and are looking to join a rapidly growing firm, then please apply for more information.