Marketing Projects Adviser
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£28000 - £31000 per annum|
A top 10 accounting firm is looking for a Marketing Consultant to join their growing team. The role encompasses both business development and marketing duties and will heavily involve working on a range of marketing campaigns.
Other key responsibilities will be to -
- Support specific projects related to national campaigns
- Content writing for the web and online PR
- Email marketing
- Propose and develop campaigns
- Organise and execute a range of events and thought leadership campaigns
- Increase the effectiveness of social media
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that has been in an Assistant or Junior Executive position (for approx. 18 months+) within professional services marketing and is now looking for the next step up.
If you have an outgoing, enthusiastic, communicative and warm approach then you could be a great personality fit for this really friendly team.
Please do apply now if you wish to be put forward or to hear further details!