Marketing Project Manager - 12m FTC
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
A global law firm is in search for a Marketing Project Manager. This exciting Project Manager role entails supporting the full marketing mix and close collaboration with the Marketing Project Team Manager and lawyers.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Supporting key Business Development and Marketing projects
- Delivering the practice and sector Marketing plans on all Marketing and Business Development activities
- Providing client, sector and practice overviews to support client meetings and trips
- Maintaining the marketing collateral, credentials and CV's for practice and sector
- Monitoring and tracking the Marketing budgets expenditure and reporting to stakeholders
The role requires you to have a university degree (or equivalent) and ideally a relevant marketing qualification. You must have previous experience in practicing marketing and business development, along with flexibility and strong IT and communication skills.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today!