|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
A leading global management consulting firm is looking for a Marketing Manager to work within one of the sectors that they specialise in.
This person will work closely with the leadership team and the global marketing team in order to implement marketing programs and raise the brand awareness on a global scale.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for; taking the lead of campaign management, digital content, creating marketing strategy and communications strategy, and writing. A large focus of the role will be developing content and editing, so it's crucial that this person has extensive writing capability.
- Create and implement marketing and communications strategy
- Campaign management from start to finish. This will entail working closely with the regional marketing teams and also managing the ROI and tracking the KPI's
- Managing the marketing budget for the practice sector
- Producing highly creative content including research studies and short form articles, blogs, digital etc..
- Taking advantage of opportunities for cross-sector initiatives through content, events and media.
- It is essential to have extensive content experience. Must have very strong writing capabilities and have produced engaging content across; print, social media etc..
- Professional experience is essential
- Previously working in a global organisation with an international remit