|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
This role is pivotal in driving the overall campaign, co-ordinating the overall brief, advising on best channels and ensuring there is a solid platform in place for the campaign.
- Develop overall campaign plan with timelines and costings
- Work across different teams within the marketing function; content, web,PR,creative and design, marketing managers and regional managers to deliver the campaign to market
- Responsible for managing all aspects of campaign implementation, monitoring progress, measuring results and providing internal communications at all stages.
- Confirm marketing investment/support
- Project manage delivery
- Evaluate campaign performance
- Develop response to brief with costs & timelines
- Previous work within professional services
- Must have experience managing campaigns
- Previous experience working within consultancy would be advantageous
- Confident and able to push back on senior stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and co-ordination skills
If you feel that you have the correct skills and experience and want to become part of a leading consultancy then please apply below.