|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£28000 - £34000 per annum|
An established Property firm based in stunning offices in the heart of London have created a new opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join their team. In this new role you will be responsible for leading the marketing efforts for the firm, working closely with the directors and project managers in delivering proactive and engaging marketing and bids support.
This property firm is ambitious, vibrant and growing, working with top end clients and have been involved in some of the most exciting London developments in the last few years. There is huge scope to grow in your role and you will be in a unique position in the firm to truly impact their marketing and bidding efforts. It is an exciting time to join, and they are looking for someone who is equally ambitious, bursting with ideas and able to work autonomously in this fast paced environment.
- To develop the marketing plan for the company, with a focus on the development of brand, marketing, communications and events.
- Creating a content strategy for external communications and marketing including the delivery of events and social media.
- Having responsibility of updating the website
- Being the main contact point for new business opportunities in the coordination of bids and tenders.
- Working closely with the directors on business development efforts across bids and production of capability documents.
- Ambition, drive and a self-starter, able to prioritise your work and work closely with senior stakeholders
- A true passion for marketing and business development, genuinely interested in being part of a growing and ambitious business
- Proven experience in marketing, corporate social media, bids delivery and events
- An interest or experience in working within property, architecture, construction or engineering.
Apply now or contact me for information.