Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Job Status: Permanent
Ambition have been instructed to assist with the recruitment of a Marketing Assistant for a top 20 Management Consultancy firm. This is a company really care about their employees career progression and groethm
About the Role:
The Marketing Assistant will support the Corporate Finance Team in the delivery of the marketing programme, which involves all aspects of the marketing mix.
The successful incumbent will work on a variety of tasks, events and projects including events support, CRM management, collateral development, communications, pitch/proposal materials and key account admin support, as well as more general administrative duties.
- Marketing support - Facilitating marketing support requests around templates, design, email support and guidance on best-practice implementation.
- Events support - Assisting the Senior Marketing Manager and Business Team with delivering events programme, and also taking ownership smaller events such as seminars, roundtable dinners and corporate hospitality events. This will include venue sourcing, event planning, pre, post and on-site logistics, liaising with suppliers and event communications.
- Sponsorship support - logistical preparation, including organisation of exhibition stands, collateral and branded merchandise.
- Collateral development - including liaising with the Senior Marketing Manager, business stakeholders, design and Risk functions to produce and publish thought leadership and brochureware.
- Communications support - preparing communication mailings.
- Digital support - providing support around web updates and social media plans / posts.
- CRM support - helping maintain accuracy of data (including data entry), promoting user engagement, creation of marketing campaign segments and regular GDPR reporting.
- Key Account support - admin support around updating key account trackers and target lists.
- Presentation and credentials support.
- Admin support - Assisting with day-to-day admin including processing invoices, fielding email enquiries, research and proof-reading.
- 2:1 degree (or equivalent), ideally in a business, marketing or communications discipline.
- Some prior experience providing Marketing Team support within a corporate environment, ideally professional services or B2B.
- Demonstrable experience in events management.
- Experience in assisting with the creation and co-ordination of collateral both digital and paper based.
- Experience with using Eloqua (Oracle email marketing) or similar packages.
- Experience with using Salesforce (CRM Sales Cloud) or similar packages.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and the role is of interest then please apply below or email firstname.lastname@example.org