Marketing & Communications Manager
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
A leading Construction Consultancy is looking for a Marketing & Communications Manager to be based in their central London office. This role is permanent and the business will be looking to interview ASAP.
The Marketing and Communications Manager will be specifically working within the Consultancy business line and will report to the Group Head of Marketing and Communications. The role will be a complete mix of both marketing and communications, and will work very closely with the Chief Executive Officers of the business.
- Implement and manage campaigns end-to-end
- Responsible for; creating and developing engaging content, event management and thought leadership
- Deliver the marketing and communications strategy and plans
- Responsible for the marketing and communications budget for the activities within the Consultancy business line
- Working extensively with the communications functions on (PR, internal communications and campaigns etc..)
- Providing support for strategic bids when required
- Strong Professional Services background
- Absolutely essential to be a highly competent writer and able to produce high level content and communications
- Line management experience
- Understanding of the property/engineering/construction industry would be highly desirable
- Experience managing budget delivery successful campaigns to time and budget
- A self-starter - someone who can hit the ground running from day one
If you feel you have the correct skills and experience, please apply for more information.