Marketing and Business Development Coordinator
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£25000 - £27000 per annum|
A leading, international advisory firm is seeking a marketing and business development coordinator to provide support for a broad range of marketing and business development activities for the firm's tax and audit team.
You would be responsible for the administration, co-ordination and support of national activity, raising the profile of the firm's sector expertise and assisting in generating new work from new and existing clients.
Key responsibilities would involve:
- Supporting the delivery of sector BD plans working with each BD sector lead
- Supporting the Bid team and regional BD teams, providing sector specific content to help create bids
- Supporting campaign delivery
- Supporting in coordinating and delivering events
- Supporting social media usage within sector teams, developing profiles and content
- Supporting the sector team with their internal communications
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic graduate, who has completed an internship or recently started their marketing career and looking for a great company to excel in!
They are looking for someone to start ASAP, so don't waste any time in applying if you would like to be put forward!