Marketing & BD Manager - Financial Institutions
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
This leading international law firm are looking for an ambitious individual to join their London office as a Business Development Manager. You will be working alongside partners and associates to support the BD services working in one of the firms flagship sectors. We are looking for individuals already operating at BDM level to step into this role and lead on strategy, whilst also having line management responsibilities.
- Ability to work in one of the flagship sector areas for a top 20 global firm, you will have the responsibility of running a team, projects and managing budgets.
- Work within a really collaborative team, reporting into an impressive BD lead, the opportunity will provide plenty of midterm career growth potential.
- Prospect of working on international campaigns relevant to the sector group but also firmwide projects.
Experience for you to demonstrate;
- Experience at BDM level, this role would ideally suit someone with 2/3 years management experience looking to stretch and develop themselves further. Prior exposure to line management will be required.
- A keen interest in the Financial institutions and FinTech sectors will be required, previous experience of operating within these areas would be advantageous but not essential.
- Collaborative and team player mindset, someone who will buy into this idea and enjoy the mentoring side of developing more junior members of staff.
If this role is of interest and you would be keen to hear the initial details please do click apply or reach out to Ben Curle directly.