|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
A leading City law firm are seeking a Marketing Administrator to join their marketing team to provide hands on support in a busy team! The role is entry level and as the successful administrator you will be involved in a wide range of projects in order to progress within marketing and business development.
Within the role, you will be involved in:
- Assisting in the preparation of external newsletters/event invitations
- Editing/publishing news articles, news etc on the firms website
- Helping the team keep the marketing materials are up to date
- Assisting with research for business development initiatives which include preparing pitch documents
- Filing and cleaning the CRM system
- Supporting the Events Executive to host as well as the preparation beforehand which includes name badges, presentations and meet/greet
- Ad hoc duties requested by the team/firm
The ideal candidate would have good knowledge of PPT, Word, Excel etc, proactive, diligent and organised.
If you have previous professional services experience that would be desirable!