MarComms Manager - London lead
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
* Coordinating PR and digital agencies across legal areas, initiatives and sectors.
* Working with the Head of Business Development and Marketing to drive campaigns both internally and externally
* Acting as a coach and consultant to the business be involved in raising profiles and the firms brand across multiple jurisdictions
* Working with key departments and sector groups to support their strategic business plans
* Devise thought provoking thought leadership campaigns, working very closely with senior partners to achieve those objectives
We are open to looking at candidates from a variety of backgrounds, professional services would be desirable but we may also consider individuals from within financial services.
If you are interested in this role and would like to learn more, then please apply!