Management Accountant (Contract)
|Location:||West End, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£240 - £260 per day|
You will be a qualified Accountant, with a proven background in a similar role. You will provide support to other areas of finance and engage with external departments.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Production and completion of the monthly management accounts
- Managing and supporting a small team
- Manage the production of multiple profit and loss processes
- Reviewing and analysing balance sheet information to assess issues for amendments
- Running budgets for specified areas of the business
- Reconciliations, capital, VAT, prepayments, accruals
- Ad-hoc tasks when required
- Fully Qualified ACA from Practice with 1-3 years PQE or CIMA Qualified through industry (or equivalent).
- A strong understanding and experience of Management Accounts in a complex multi site environment.
- The ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels as well as strong communication skills.
- Strong system skills with Excel (advanced) and knowledge of SAP.
If you feel you have the appropriate skills for this role then please get in contact with your most up to date CV.