I am working with a client on an exciting opportunity for an Interim Management Accountant position for a US law firm. This will be a hands on role dealing with a variety of tasks, focusing on the month end forecasting and budgeting.
- Assist the Accounts Manager with office budgetary controls.
- Maintain the General ledger for all London expense accounts.
- Aid with London expense forecast and with annual expense budget.
- Review monthly and quarterly balance sheet reconciliations and VAT return schedules.
- Compile the annual PAYE Settlement Agreement information.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual Partnership tax return expense analysis.
- Assist with compliance with Government statistical reporting requirements.
- Liaise with overseas Accounts department.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work well in a team and autonomously whilst prioritising work.
- IT literate - especially with Excel skills and Elite 3E.
The firm are looking for an individual with a BA in Accounting, part/fully-Qualified Management Accountant and has previous legal or professional services accounting experience.