A market leading global law firm is looking for a Management Accountant on a Permanent basis.
You will work within the Financial Reporting team, contributing to the effectiveness of the finance department by providing a comprehensive and efficient service to internal and external clients in order that the business objectives of the firm and the department are achieved.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career by working in a high standards, diligent team in a frim with an outstanding reputation.
- Maintenance and review of fixed asset registers
- Calculation of accruals and prepayments
- Intercompany billing including calculation of transfer pricing as required
- Supporting the planning and budgeting process of the firm including drafting of budgets and cash flow forecasts for teams and international offices
- Ongoing development and testing of Elite 3E, the firm's management information system
Fully qualified chartered Accountant (Essential)
Experience in a law firm or other partnership environment
Knowledge of Elite3E
Personable and professional attitude
If this role is of interest, please apply today!