Management Accountant - 3 month contract
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£21 - £60000.00 per annum|
An international commercial law firm is looking to recruit a skilled Management Accountant to join their Finance team. Your main role would be to act as a key contact point for the European offices to ensure Global Policies and processes are adhered to and that appropriate support is provided to each office as required.
Key responsibilities: -
- Acting as a key contact with our global office Finance teams to provide accounting support and guidance
- Responsible for the weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting in accordance with Global Reporting deadlines
- Work closely with Group Financial Controller to establish improved accounting processes and controls in each office
- Ensuring intercompany settlements for these offices are prepared, checked and agreed on a quarterly basis
- Work closely with Head of Finance and Group Financial Controller to ensure Global Projects are implemented successfully
Key requirements: -
- Professional qualification (ACA/ACCA) with at least 3 years' post qualification experience
- Experience of dealing with European accounting and tax issues, technical or otherwise.
- Experience of discussing matters with senior management and the ability to explain succinctly accounting/tax issues
- In-depth knowledge of UK GAAP essential and international accounting experience an advantage
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.