Management Accountant - 12 Month Contract
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000 - £43000 per annum|
We have an exicting, new 12 month contract position that has become available for a Management Accountant to join a Top 10 Accountancy firm. The ideal candidate will be ACCA or ACA qualified/finalist with 3 years plus experience within an Accountancy Practice.
- Solid knowledge of double entry and good knowledge of the requirements of standard accounting policies
- Bookkeeping, including preparing, processing and recording bank transactions, processing purchase, sales and general ledger entries for a wide range of clients
- Preparation of management and statutory accounts, with little supervision
- Preparation of VAT returns and a good understanding of VAT rules
- Prepare year end audit files for clients with supporting schedules for all balance sheet items and tax sensitive profit and loss items
- Assist with the preparation of budgets, cash flows and forecasts particularly for FCA clients
- Good knowledge of using Caseware accounts prep or (Xero, Quickbooks)
If you are keen to secure a Management Accountant role with a Top 10 Accountancy firm please apply with an updated CV!