M&A Senior Associate/VP
Ambition are delighted to be working with a top independent corporate advisory firm in London. This firm specialises in executing M&A transactions for their clients within the financial services sector. Their transactions have ranged in size, from £50 million to £12 billion.
Due to their consistent work flow, they are now in search of a Senior Associate/VP with relative M&A experience within the financial services sector. You will be working on both buy-side and sell-side transactions, assisting in numerous transactions from origination to completion.
- Taking ownership of all delegated tasks, producing the highest quality of work within specific timescales
- Develop in-depth understanding of the Financial Services sectors and recognise the transitional changes affecting these industries
- Building and maintaining networks through business development
- Working directly with senior colleagues, supporting all processes of the transaction cycle from origination to completion
- You will be ACA qualified with first time passes
- Strong understanding of the financial services sector
- At least 2 years' M&A experience
A Senior Associate/VP in this leading corporate advisory firm is an extremely exciting challenge. If you are a driven, focused and motivated individual looking for that next step up in your Corporate Finance career then this could be the right role for you.