A top-tier accountancy practice is seeking an M&A Manager to join their team in Birmingham. Ambition has been tasked with finding an M&A professional looking to strengthen their corporate finance skills and grow their execution and origination capabilities.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Actively participate in M&A execution across client portfolios.
- Engage in origination activities including preparation of pitch documents and other marketing material.
- Project managing transactions.
- Management of risk issues in application of the firm's policy in relation to engagement terms.
- Preparing transaction documentation, business plans, information memorandum and financial forecasts.
- Display competency in the creation of financial models.
To be successful the ideal candidate will have:
- Previous corporate finance M&A experience in a professional service firm.
- Experience working on both buy-side and sell-side M&A transactions.
- Numerical, financial and modelling experience based on a well-developed understanding of financial statements.
- Client facing experience.
- A motivation and drive to go above and beyond.
If this could be of interest, please reach out to Timo on 0207 4307 263.