M&A Executive- East Midlands
|Location:||East Midlands, England|
An opportunity has arisen for an individual to join a strong, reputable firm in the Corporate Finance team at the Executive grade. A leading firm across the region, with full services offered including audit, tax, and compliance. The team have consistently excelled winning various awards over recent years and are looking to bolster and continually improve their M&A work within their regional Corporate Finance department.
- Manage buying and selling M&A's
- Carry out research, recognising opportunities to identify potential buyers or targets
- Build strong rapport with clients, understanding and meeting of client expectations
- Attend meetings, answering clients requests and being proactive with the partner/manager to follow up on agreed actions
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) is required
- You will have gained experience within professional services and the role will be a stepping stone to building your career within Corporate Finance.
- Must be commercially aware of recent M&A transactions
If you're interested in stepping into a career in Corporate Finance, please apply now.