M&A Executive - Corporate Finance - Crawley
A reputable firm are looking to bring on an Executive to hit the ground running in a client facing M&A position. A fantastic firm wanting to expand their team to match up to their exciting level of deal-flow.
This role would consist of the following responsibilities.
- Having direct point of contact with clients
- Involvement in deal activities and in-depth analysis of companies
- Preparing documents and attending client meetings
- Pursuing opportunities of deal origination
- Responsible for overseeing junior members of staff
- Identifying potential buyers/investors
- Being involved in pitches and supporting managers/partners
You would need to hold an ACA/ACCA qualification or have relevant M&A experience.
This role would be suitable for someone who has professional services experience, ideally accounting qualified and wanting to make the move into corporate finance.
Although specific corporate finance experience is not necessary, it is vital you have a keen interest in this field and have an understanding of mergers and acquisitions.
This is a fantastic position to move into a strong client-facing role and being a fundamental member of the team to identify potential buyers/investors. If you're confident and keen to progress your career within corporate finance this could be a great opportunity for you.
If you think you would be suitable for this role, please apply now!