M&A Assistant Manager - Leeds
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
Ambition are partnering with a leading practice who are looking for an experienced Corporate Finance professional to join their M&A team in Leeds. They are in need of a Qualified Chartered Accountant or equivalent, with relevant M&A and Corporate Finance experience to join the team at Assistant Manager level. You will be working closely with senior members within the team and be responsible for the timely delivery of projects. You will gain a large amount of exposure in both buy-side and sell-side work with a wide array of clients from owner-managed businesses to public companies. Furthermore, you will be working across a variety of sectors within the mid-market M&A advisory space.
- Support and lead different advisory engagements on both the buy-side and sell-side
- Prepare and create reports, information memoranda and documents with the necessity of using Word and PowerPoint
- Work closely with clients, both existing and new, building strong relationships
- Identify and present solutions to any issues within a project to Managers.
- Supervise and train more junior members of the team helping them understand the M&A process.
- ACA/ACCA/CFA qualified or equivalent
- Experience of working within M&A/Lead Advisory engagements
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word and Excel