M&A Assistant Director - Scotland
|Salary:||£73000 - £90000 per annum + + additional benefits and bonus|
Ambition are delighted to be partnered with one of the largest advisory firms who are looking for an additional M&A Assistant Director based in either Edinburgh or Glasgow. The team focus on a variety of buy-side and sell-side M&A transactions within the mid-market space across a variety of different sectors.
As an M&A Assistant Director you will be working directly with a Partner or Director on lead advisory M&A transactions from origination to completion. The responsibilities of an M&A Assistant Director will include:
- Leading the creation of pitch documents and being repsonsible for leading and running client pitch presentations
- Getting involved in origination work, building your own network and creating new business for the firm
- Overseeing the work of junior M&A members of the team which will include reviewing financial models, information memorandums and other key documentation
- Being an overall leader within the team by getting involved in other key parts such as the teams finances, mentoring and people development
To be suitable for the M&A Assistant Director position you will:
- Have numerous years of M&A lead advisory experience, with a developed transaction list having exectuted a number of deals
- Have experience in one, or a number of different sectors, providing knowledge and sector expertise to the firm.
- Be experienced in using various financial modelling and valuation techniques
- Have a solid amount of managerial experience where you have led teams as well as M&A transactions
- Ideally be CFA, ACA OR ACCA qualified - this is preferred but not essential
If you are an experienced M&A professional based in (or relocating to) Edinburgh or Glasgow please do apply or reach out for a confidential discussion about this great opportunity.