Legal Secretarial Manager
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£58000.00 - £62000 per annum|
Secretarial Manager - £58,000 - £62,000k plus full benefits package
This is a great opportunity for an experienced secretarial manager to join a modern and dynamic London law firm. Based in iconic offices in the City, this role will see you managing the whole of the London secretarial population - everything from day to day work flow, recruitment, training and development, annual performance reviews, business planning, change management and implementing any new ideas and processes. This busy and at times challenging secretarial manager role will see you being an integral part of the firm, supporting and mentoring the team leaders and working alongside senior executives within the firm to ensure top notch service delivery. Previous experience is essential in order to be considered for this role.
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role within a high performing legal or professional services environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong people management skills with a proven track record
- Ability to build strong relationships with partners and fee earners
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Ability to multi task and juggle numerous priorities
- Diplomacy and tact
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of change management
If you meet all of the above criteria then apply now!
Thinking of heading to Australia this year? We have numerous temporary, contract and part-time vacancies in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Contact us today for further information!