Legal PA Property Lit
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||Up to £43500 per annum|
Legal PA to support The Head of Property Litigation
£43,500 plus excellent benefits
Award winning law firm
Beautiful offices in the heart of London
Are you an experienced Legal PA looking for an exciting new challenge? Would you like the opportunity to take on a new role to really grow and make it your own? Do you thrive in a forward thinking environment? If so - this Legal PA role is ideal for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal PA to join a leading law firm. This firm are real trail blazers in the sector and they genuinely care about their employees - the range of benefits, training and development they offer is a testament to that!
Supporting the Property Litigation's head of department on a 1:1 bases would be ideal for an experienced Legal Secretary who is looking for the opportunity to start progressing down a more PA focused role.
The successful candidate for this Legal PA role will be happy in a role that is varied between typing and PA support.
The remit of the role includes:
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the partner.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organising events and conferences.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Management and preparation of new client take on procedures.
- Prepare correspondence to be sent.
- Ensure both electronic and paper based filing up to date for the Property Litigation fee earners.
- Archiving of files.
- Oversee the incoming dictations, carry out amendments and engross finalised letters for signature once signed scan to worksite.
- Prepare billing guides from list of file matters and prepare bills from completed guides.
- Prepare bills in accordance with agreed regularity.
- Assist with business development and marketing initiatives.
The successful Legal PA will have:
- Experience as a Legal Secretary is essential but open to practise area
- Experience of supporting to Senior Partner or Head of Department level
- Advanced Microsoft Word.
- Experience with document management systems and billing packages.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to prioritise.
Interested? Please click on apply NOW!