Legal PA Pensions
** Legal PA
**Global law firm
**£36k per annum
This leading law firm are looking for an experienced Legal PA to join their Pensions. This role will be supporting 1 partner and the wider team.
Duties will include but not limited to;
- Diary management - arranging meetings, conference calls, lunches etc.
- Travel arrangements including flights, accommodation and restaurants and providing fee earner
- Document production
- Accurate and regular maintenance of filing systems, e-filing, and archiving and retrieval of files from billing
- All other ad hoc duties required for the wider team
To be successful in your application for Legal PA you will need to be;
- An experienced Legal PA/Secretary ideally within Pensions but not essential
- Experience of supporting to Partner level
- Self-motivated individual with a proactive approach
- Hold excellent communication skills as this will be a job share
What they will offer you in return;
- Competitive salary in line with market rate
- Excellent company benefits
- Fantastic working environment up to date systems in place
- On site gym and fitness classes, on site restaurant, regular social events
If this role sounds like you, apply now!