Legal PA Part time
Competition, Public and EU law
Leading global law firm
£34,000 - £37,000
Are you looking for a part-time role? Are you wanting more of a work life balance? If you have answered yes, then this role could be for you!
This leading global law firm are looking for an experienced Legal PA to join their Competition, Public and EU law department on a part-time basis.
You will be providing high quality secretarial, organisational and administrative support to Partners and a team of fee earners. As well as, taking ownership of enquiries, resolving or escalating as appropriate, along with building an understanding of the nature of the fee earners work in conjunction with a job-share colleague in partnership providing seamless support.
As a Legal PA your duties will consist of:
- Audio dictations and document comparisons
- E-bulletins and iPublish communications
- Maintaining strong relationships
- Diary management
- Arranging events and meetings
- Organising travel arrangements
- Ad-hoc duties when required
This is an amazing law firm hold stunning office based in Central London. They are an award winning firm who love to see their staff progress within and thrive to deliver an excellent service to their clients.
To be successful in this Legal PA role you will need:
- Previous Legal PA experience is essential
- Accurate typing at a minimum of 60 wpm net
- Advanced knowledge of MS Software
- Strong document production skills
- Billing experience
- Excellent organisational skills
Can you see yourself working within this law firm? Are you wanting to work in partnership with others? If yes, then apply now!