|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£37000 - £38000 per annum + Excellent benefits|
Super interesting law firm based in the West End
High profile client base
9-month FTC role
- Experienced Legal PA?
- Open to a 9-month contract role?
- Want to work for a leading UK law firm?
- Love working in an innovative, proactive, dynamic environment?
- Want to work with clients who are well known, creative, household names?
If the above is ticking the right boxes for you, then this Legal PA role is one not to miss! Working for a fab law firm, in the heart of the hustle and bustle of the West End; surrounded by a really great team, this Legal PA role is available on an FTC basis initially, and will work with Partners and Lawyers in the employment team (most of the time) and some float support.
The role will be busy and varied and will include:
- Managing diaries for Partners and Lawyers - coordinating internal and external meetings
- Organising travel and pulling together detailed trip itineraries
- Onboarding of new clients and new client matters
- Working with internal teams to support the billing process
- Prep of client documents, letters, presentations
- Updating client database
The ideal candidate for this Legal PA role will need to have strong previous experience as a Legal PA or Legal Secretary - this bit is key. Experience gained as either a Float or within an Employment practice group would be a dream, but other practice group experience might be looked at as well.
A big part of this role will involve dealing with high profile clients, so being able to work with the upmost confidentiality is absolutely key. Great comms, both written and verbally are essential, along with being super organised and able to prioritise a busy workload to meet deadlines.
To be successful in this Legal PA role you will need:
- Previous Legal Secretary/Legal PA experience
- Audio and copy typing skills - fast and accurate
- Good MS Office knowledge
- The ability to commit to a 9-month contract
If you tick the above boxes and you are keen to find out more then we would love to speak to you! Give us a call, send us an email or apply now - we look forward to finding out more about you!!