Legal PA - Private Client
£25,000 and Impressive Benefits Including Private Medical Insurance and Pension
Top 100 Law Firm - Reading
This successful law firm is looking for a hardworking Legal PA!
A fantastic Legal PA opportunity offering you the chance to widen your knowledge and skills in Private Client!
This Legal PA role will be responsible for providing first class secretarial support to a team of talented individuals at this top law firm who are located in stunning, newly refurbished offices!
The Legal PA duties will include:
- Diary management
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Audio dictations
- Support the billing process
- Open new client matters
- Manage telephone enquiries
- Prepare legal documents
- Arrange travel, itineraries and meetings
- Maintain a client and marketing database for the department
- Create and manage client bibles
- Ensure all legal documents are compliance with the firm's standards
- Uphold confidentiality
To be successful as a Legal PA, you will need:
- Previous experience as a Legal Secretary in a law firm
- Accuracy and efficiency
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Fantastic communication skills
If you are looking for a Legal PA role with a difference then APPLY NOW!