|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits|
Career changing role!!
Award winning Global law firm
Stunning City location
AMAZING salary & FANTASTIC benefits
Are you the kind of person who loves to be challenged? Does it float your boat to be surrounded by inspirational people who are at the top of their game? Do you just love going the extra mile and enjoy the feeling that a job well done gives you? If you've answered yes to these questions, then we really need to talk ….
Ambition are very excited to be partnering with a very high-profile law firm in their quest to find a superstar Legal EA - could this be you? If you are:
- Supremely poised and calm under pressure
- Addicted to attention to detail
- A client service aficionado
- A ridiculously organised EA who has experience gained in the wonderful world of law
Then this Legal EA role is PERFECT for you!
You'll be working as part of a team of high performers, adding real, tangible value on a day to day basis, as a true business partner to a very charming and charismatic Partner who is globally respected. You'll take ownership of lots of different things, including:
- Complex diary management and meeting coordination: staying one step ahead of the curve and making it look easy while you do!
- Global travel arrangements: ensuring everyone gets where they need to be, unflustered and on time, considering the little things like multiple time zones and getting a table at the best place in town at short notice.
- Client management: knowing clients inside out, what makes them tick and how best to deal with them.
- Becoming a bit of a marketing whizz: getting awesome client presentations and other marketing goodies together as well as bossing a range of client events.
- Billing and expenses: helping to make sure the bills are right and go out on time and that expenses don't build up too much!
- Client research: getting the low down on potential new clients, highlighting ones that might be interesting to know about.
- Correspondence: making sure all letters, documents, agendas and reports go to the right people at the right time and look amazing.
- Projects: getting involved where you can, adding value all the way!
If this Legal EA role sounds like it's a bit of you, then speak to us! Before you do, we want to make sure you have:
- Previous experience of working as a PA or EA in a law firm; this bit is really key
- Experience of supporting at senior level; so, you know what it takes to work alongside a highflyer
- A-mazing technical skills; the go to person in the office when someone doesn't know how to do macros
- Client mad; nuts about making sure clients have the best experience possible
- Serious about your career; this role is a game changer after all
If you want to discuss this Legal EA role in more detail, then please get in touch! You can do it the old fashioned way and give us a call, or send us an email, or click on the apply button on this ad and your CV will reach us via the power of technology - if you need to send us a note via a carrier pigeon we don't mind, just as long as you get in touch somehow!!!