Highly competitive salary & excellent benefits
Extremely successful and growing law firm
Supporting Chief Exec
This is a rare and truly exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant with extensive exposure to the legal sector to join a very well established, very successful law firm in the City who have exciting growth plans in place for the future and are really going places.
This Legal EA role is a newly created position so there is lots of scope to really get involved as you'll be starting with a blank canvass.
The Legal EA position will be supporting a wonderful Chief Exec in a 1 to 1 capacity, working as a true extension and right hand. The firm has made some hugely successful acquisitions recently in terms of personnel and are in the process of gaining an excellent stronghold in the sector and undertaking some really interesting projects.
This Legal EA role will require a candidate who has solid experience of working in the legal sector as there is a huge amount of autonomy which requires someone with a good level of legal knowledge, in order to assess, filter and summarise emails and correspondence pertaining to current workflow.
This Legal EA role will be busy and varied and will include:
- Complex diary management
- Coordination of internal and external meetings including chasing action points and preparation of meeting papers
- High level inbox management - analysing information, flagging for action, assigning to internal teams and summarising for Chief Exec's attention as required
- Liaising with clients and internal stakeholders
- Background research
- Travel arrangements
- Financial admin - managing expenses, billing and approving invoices
- Ad hoc project work to support the continued growth of the business
This Legal EA role is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious, self-motivated individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to support at top level.
Key to the success of this role will be excellent organisational skills, first class communication skills, the ability to influence and push back where needed and strong relationship building skills. Experience of working in a legal environment is essential.
Other skills and experience required for this Legal EA role include:
- Extensive experience working as a PA or EA, gained within a legal environment
- Experience of supporting at Senior Exec level
- Strong technical skills, extremely tech savvy
- Experience of working autonomously and making decisions
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
If this Legal EA role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!